Incorporation of microgeneration technologies within your premises demonstrates your commitment to the environment and to reducing costs too. This will help ensure the long term viability of your business.
We design and install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems to suit both commercial and industrial sectors for new build, refurbishments and existing buildings.
Harnessing 20 years of combined knowledge of construction and PV systems, we can provide you with a building integrated, roof or ground mounted PV system.
We will manage the process from the design & consultation stage right through to installation and performance monitoring.
Each installation can be provided with an eye-catching display that shows exactly how much energy you are producing in real time. This can also be linked to your corporate website so you can show the world your green credentials.
Our mission is to make renewable energy easy using our simple, six-step process. (link to “Making Renewable Energy easy” page) This is a complete end-to-end service designed to help you through every stage. Our staff is on hand to explain the process and handle all necessary permits and paperwork for you.
It is this focus on customer service that sets us apart.
As part of the Alumet Group we have over 20 years experience in the new build commercial sector.
Whatever the stage of your building, we can work with you and your architects to integrate PV systems into facades and canopies or externally mount systems on roofs and the ground. Whether PV is a planning requirement or high on the client’s wish list, our dedicated staff can help you create a system that can offset the carbon cost of building materials, gain Part L compliance and give you upwards of an 8% return on investment.
We can retro fit your existing commercial buildings with photovoltaic systems designed specifically for your needs. We can supply anything from small 0.5kWp to large 1MWp arrays, helping your business avoid rising energy prices and cutting carbon emissions.
We design systems to fit your financial or carbon budget requirements.
• Protect your business from rising energy costs
• Receive a return on investment of upwards of 8% year on year
• Reduce your energy bills significantly and receive payments from your Utilities company for every unit of power you generate
• Use the electricity you generate free of charge
• Sell your surplus energy back to the National Grid
• Receive guaranteed, index linked payments for 20 years
• PV systems are subject to standard capital allowances
• Provide your clients with a clear demonstration of your ‘green credentials’
• Often building integrated systems can perform two functions at the same time, e.g. solar shading as well as production of electricity.