Diversity and corporate social responsibility are important parts of every agricultural business’ plan. The incorporation of microgeneration technologies into your premises not only demonstrates your commitment to the environment for your customers, but to reducing costs too, ensuring the long term viability of your business.
With a PV system not only will you be assured of a return on your investment, but you will also be protecting your business from rising energy costs.
We design and install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems to the suit a variety of agricultural buildings, including lightweight structures. With our combined knowledge of construction and PV systems, we can provide you with either a roof or ground mounted PV array. We will manage the process from the design & consultation stage right through to installation and performance monitoring.
EOS Energy’s professional team includes qualified structural engineers and trained surveyors, giving us the capability to deal with issues such as buildings with low strength or asbestos in older farm buildings.
Our mission is to make renewable energy easy using our six-step process. This is a complete end-to-end service designed to help you through every stage. Our staff is on hand to explain the process and handle all necessary permits and paperwork for you. It is this focus on customer service that sets us apart.
• Reduce your energy bills significantly and receive payments from your Utilities company for every unit of power you generate
• Use the electricity you generate free of charge
• Receive a return on investment upwards of 8% year on year
• Sell your surplus energy back to the National Grid
• Receive guaranteed, index linked payments for 20 years
• Protect your business from rising energy costs
• Provide your business with a clear demonstration of your ‘green credentials’
We are also able to offer full turn-key utility scale installations. Please see our Utility Scale page by clicking here for further information.